Nestled alongside the picturesque Murray River, Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort is the perfect resort destination to experience immaculate greens under idyllic blue skies.
As Australia’s largest public access golf resort boasting 45 holes, Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort is more than a golfer’s paradise. It is the perfect choice for your next holiday, wedding destination, conference or business stay. Long stay or short, guests can explore the spectacular surrounds, tempt their tastebuds with quality dining, workout in the gym, have a hit of tennis, take a dip in the solar-heated pool, relax with a massage, unwind with a book or go on a scenic walk taking in the beautiful Murray River and Lake Mulwala to the shopping precinct of Yarrawonga. Everything the resort has to offer is just a short stroll from your accommodation.
With something for everyone, Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort is your river resort oasis, an ideal recreation destination!
- 500 acres of manicured lawns with 3 Golf Courses, Pro Shop, Driving Range, Practice Facilities
- Quality Dining Options – Border Bistro, Greenside Terrace Alfresco Dining, Contemporary Clubhouse and Bar
- Popular Wedding, Event, Conference and Function Destination
- Recreational Activities and Soothing Well-being Treatments - Lawn Bowls, Croquet Lawns, Tennis Court, Solar Heated Swimming Pool, Gym, Massage, Beauty Therapy
- Elegant and stylish self-contained accommodation to suit all budgets
How to get here
A top 100 public access golf course, Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort is an easy 3.5 hours drive north from Melbourne. Major airlines fly into Albury (1 hour drive from Yarrawonga-Mulwala) or small craft can fly into Yarrawonga Airport.
Bursting with historic wineries, fresh farm produce, local shopping, fishing, cruising and waterskiing on the Murray River and Lake Mulwala, the Yarrawonga-Mulwala region is an oasis of relaxation.
Visit www.yarrawongamulwala.com.au for more information about this beautiful district.
The following is required at all times:
- Dining and golf attire should be neat at all times
- Tracksuits, board shorts, beach or football shorts, jerseys, tatty jeans, work overalls, work boots, swimwear, bike shorts and moccasins are NOT PERMITTED
- Sleeveless T-shirts and singlets worn by men are NOT PERMITTED
- Caps and hats are NOT PERMITTED
- Golf shoes (soft spike only, metal spikes not permitted)
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times. Appropriate footwear includes thongs.
Standard golf etiquette applies on the greens.