Enjoy stunning views of lush gardens and the immaculate 45 hole golf course as you ease into the evening with a drink at the Clubhouse, debating who had the shot of the day.
Take the whole family to relax in the Clubhouse and savour sumptuous alfresco dining from the Greenside Terrace. Sit back and enjoy the Clubhouse’s many delights and sing along to live entertainment, play a game of billiards on one of the three full sized billiard tables, try your hand at Club Keno, have a punt in the TAB (open daily from 10.00am) or entertain the kids with free Playstations, TV and games in the Family Fun Zone.
10.00am – 11.00pm: Sunday to Thursday
10.00am – midnight: Friday to Saturday
The Clubhouse offers modern change room facilities with showers for guests coming in from the golf course who are not staying on site.
Visitors are always welcome. And for those not staying with us we’ll make sure you get home safely on our Courtesy Bus (operating daily from 5.00pm until closing within the Yarrawonga/Mulwala area).
Visitors are required to show identification and sign in as a temporary member when entering the Club. This is a requirement of the Registered Clubs Act.
Open from 6pm daily, the Border Bistro offers seasonal, quality and affordable modern cuisine including your trusted favourites, light and healthy options, mouth-watering desserts and daily specials such as Sunday Roast Lunch, the Tuesday TOP 8 and the Carvery. There is a kids menu to satisfy the most discerning and special dietary requirements can be catered to.
Click here to download the latest Border Bistro Menu and discover an array of great cuisine.
Open from 10.00am to 5.30pm daily, the Sand Wedge Bar offers something to satisfy every appetite, from light meals and salads to burgers and home-made sandwiches. Celebrate or chat with friends over a cup of tea or coffee and indulge in the exquisite country baked cakes and more.
The Family Fun Zone is a great place to entertain the kids with free Sony Playstations, TV and colouring in activities.
Parents with children in the Clubhouse must observe the following requirements due to the legislation in accordance with the Registered Club Act 1976.
Persons under 18 years:
- Are not permitted at the Bar
- Must not be served with or permitted to drink alcohol
- Are restricted to the main lounge and dining area
- Must vacate the club by 10.00pm.
The following is required at all times:
- Dining and golf attire should be neat at all times
- Tracksuits, board shorts, beach or football shorts, jerseys, tatty jeans, work overalls, work boots, swimwear, bike shorts and moccasins are NOT PERMITTED
- Sleeveless T-shirts and singlets worn by men are NOT PERMITTED
- Caps and hats are NOT PERMITTED
- Golf shoes (soft spike only, metal spikes not permitted)
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times. Appropriate footwear does not include thongs or moccasins etc.
Standard golf etiquette applies on the greens.