Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort offers an extensive range of practice facilities for players to warm-up and practice before their round.
The driving range features multiple target greens with surrounding bunkers, offering a look and feel to mimic shots found around the Resort courses.
- 200-metre driving range
- Natural grass hitting areas
- Accommodates up to 10 golfers
Buckets of balls are available from the ball dispensing machine with tokens from the PRO SHOP. The driving range may be closed for maintenance (usually Mondays and Thursdays from 1pm – 3pm) and for junior clinics (some Wednesdays from 4pm).
Short-Game Practice Area
Our short-game practice area offers the ideal mix of conditions for working on their wedge and bunker play.
- 1,500-square-metre short-game practice complex
- Large greenside bunkers; and expansive chipping areas
Practice Putting Green
The practice putting green at Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort is ideal for perfecting your stroke before hitting the course.
- 800-square-metre practice putting green
- Firm and fast green speed matching the conditions found on course