On entering the Clubhouse daily, all non-members must sign in to become a temporary member and will require photo ID , your temporary membership slip must be retained whenever you are in the club. Sign in facilities are located at Reception and inside the western entry of the Clubhouse. Should you wish to become an annual member, please collect a membership brochure and application form from the foyer for further information.
Courtesy Bus: The Courtesy Bus is available every day from 10.30am to late within the Yarrawonga / Mulwala area. Please book at reception.
- Breakfast – Bookings need to be made with Reception by 6.00pm the night prior. Breakfast is available in the Border Bistro seven days a week. The breakfast entrance is through the doors on the Greenside Terrace at the unit end of the Clubhouse.
- Lunch – The Sandwedge Bar is open from 10.00am – 5.00pm daily. It serves sandwiches made to order, burgers, salads, light meals, cake, coffee and more.
- Dinner – The Border Bistro is open from 5.00pm – 8.30pm daily. Make a booking online here.
Our evening Bistro Menu continues our approach of providing quality, delicious and affordable Club dining the whole family can enjoy.
Children’s menu is also available. High-chairs can be provided on request.
There are also five BBQ’s available for use by unit guests; three are located near the course side units and two on the lake side. The BBQ’s are complimentary for guests use.
Entertainment: To stay up to date with What’s on in the Clubhouse please visit the following:
Family Fun Zone: A great place to entertain the kids, our Family Fun Zone features an interactive area for 2-8 year-olds. Located within the Border Bistro area and open from 10.00am.
Functions / Conferences / Weddings: Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort caters for functions and wedding Receptions for up to 300 guests. Conference facilities and associated equipment are also available. Please contact the Function and Catering Manager to discuss further.
Membership: Social Membership offers a range of benefits including members price for bar and catering purchase, automatic inclusion in YARRAREWARDS Loyalty Programs, and entry into member only promotions for the chance to win cash and other prizes. For further information on membership categories, prices and benefits, please collect a brochure and application form from the foyer of the Clubhouse or speak with the Member & Guest Services team at Reception.
Raffles and Promotions: Tuesday and Friday nights are the regular promotions nights, with great prizes to be won. Please refer to the Clubhouse advertising boards or ask Reception for further information.
TAB / Club Keno: he well-equipped TAB and Club Keno facilities are located in the Clubhouse at the end of the main bar. These facilities are open from 10.00am daily
The Pro Shop is located at the western end of the Clubhouse and is open from dawn to dusk daily. All tee bookings and green fees are managed through the Pro Shop. The Pro Shop offer an extensive selection of golf equipment, clothing and accessories. Clubs, buggy and cart hire is also available, as well as snacks and drinks. Our professional team is also available for golf lessons. Contact the Pro Shop on extension 1, or by calling 5744 3983.
- Practice Facilities: Prepare for your game and take advantage of our state-of-the-art practice facilities. Warm up on our driving range, practice your precision in our hitting nets, improve your game on our putting greens or build your skill on our chipping area with bunkers. Please refrain from chipping practice on the lawns around your units.
- Teeing Off : Please report to the Pro Shop 10 minutes before your tee time. Course bookings for 18 holes can be made 7 days a week, 12 months in advance. Bookings are not required for 9 holes.
- Food & Beverage Cart: A quick snack without leaving the course. Our food and drinks cart services are offered on the Murray, Lake & Executive courses. The cart, stocked with gourmet sandwiches, various snacks and beverage items, travel the courses throughout the day enabling you to satisfy your hunger without taking a break from your round. Operating hours 9am – 4pm daily (weather and traffic conditions dependent). Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort supports the Responsible service of Alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the course may only be from the drinks cart. Strictly no BYO alcohol.
BOWLS & CROQUET
Bowls: If lawn bowls is more your style, check out our greens, which are the best in the region. Social bowls is offered weekly during the season (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) or feel free to play on your own. See reception for equipment usage.
Croquet: Croquet is played on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings, commencing at 9am during daylight savings and 10am outside daylight saving times. Visitors are most welcome. Should you wish to play outside these times, see reception for access to equipment. Please note that the lawn is not set up on Wednesdays.
THE LOCAL AREA
For more information about local attractions and activities, visit yarrawongamulwala.com.au or visit our local Visitor Information Centre located at 1 Irvine Parade, Yarrawonga (on the Yarrawonga side of the main traffic bridge).
Reception Hours: 9.00am – 7.30pm Daily
- 10.00am – 11.00pm Sunday – Thursday
- 10.00am – late Friday – Saturday
Check Out: Check out time is STRICTLY 10.00am unless prior arrangements have been made. Late checkouts charges apply.
Car Parking: Each unit has one allocated parking space except the Boronia Villas which have three and Acacia Villas which have two. Additional parking (and parking for cars towing trailers or boats) is available in the un-numbered parallel car parks in the middle and the general car park at the entry to the accommodation area.
Smoking: All units are NON SMOKING however an ashtray has been provided either on your balcony or directly outside your room for smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the Clubhouse however the Outdoor Gaming Terrace and Greenside Terrace are available to smokers. Please note, there are severe penalties for smoking in non-smoking areas.
Newspapers: Must be ordered and paid through Reception before 11am the day prior. Guests will need to come to Reception to collect their paper after 9am.
Internet: Free wireless internet access is available in all units. Simply connect your computer or device to the following wireless network. This is not a streaming service.
Wifi Network: Guests Wireless
Maintenance: If you notice something in your room or around the Club that requires attention, please advise Reception. We will endeavour to have the problem rectified as soon as possible.
Room Services: All units are self-contained and are not serviced daily, other than the provision of fresh towels if requests. Should you wish to have your unit serviced daily, this can be arranged prior to your visit however please note that an additional service fee will be incurred.
All units are equipped with a range of cooking facilities depending on the accommodation style. Coffee, tea and milk sachets for day of arrival are supplied, after which guests are requested to provide their own. There are 3 supermarkets nearby: Foodworks in Mulwala, IGA near the bridge in Yarrawonga, Woolworths towards the southern end of the main street in Yarrawonga.
Large rubbish bins are located throughout the accommodation area should your unit bin require emptying.
House Security: (11.00pm – 8.00am) if you require assistance after hours please contact our House Security. From your unit phone simply dial
- (1st Call) Dial 801
- (2nd Call) Dial 802
Cleaning (Additional Charges)
- Upon request daily servicing can be offered for a cost of $95.00 per clean.
- Carpet and Mattress Cleaning charges will apply if required.
- Any excessive cleaning required upon check out will incur a cleaning fee of up to $300.00.
- Failure to return all room keys issued will incur a fee of $20.00 per key.
Air Conditioning: All units have split system heating and cooling. The below instructions apply to all room types
- Grevillea Suites: The on & off switch is located next to the front door. A remote control is kept in the bedside drawer.
- Boronia Villas: The on & off switch is located on entrance wall opposite the kitchen. The controller is located on the wall.
- Wattle, Waratah & Banksia Units: The controller is located near the foot of the bed.
- Acacia Villas: The controller is located on the wall in the kitchen.
Please keep your terrace door closed for the air conditioner to be most effective.
Alcohol: Packaged takeaway beverages can be purchased from the main bar in the clubhouse, with a 10% discount on the presentation of your room key. No alcohol is to be consumed outside units after 11.00pm.
Please ensure that your behaviour does not disturb other guests.
Disabled: Disabled car parks are available in both the upper and lower parking areas. Wheelchair access to the Clubhouse is via the lift in the main foyer or the ramp at the western entry. Please contact Reception should you require further assistance.
- For Police, Fire or Ambulance phone 000 or dial 803 from your unit.
Emergency Evacuation: In the event of an emergency, please adhere to the evacuation instructions on the rear of your unit door, and then proceed to the assembly area near the swimming pool.
First Aid: For minor first aid, please contact Reception for attendance by one of our First Aid qualified staff. For more serious matters, please call an ambulance on 0-000, then dial 9 to advise Reception.
Guest Laundry: There are three laundries available to guests, located between suites 8 & 9, 49 & 50, and 61 & 62. Washing machines take 2 x $1 coins. Use of the clothes dryer is free. Change, washing powder and additional irons are available at Reception. Your unit key will provide access to the communal laundries. Please do not hang washing to dry outside your unit – there are dryers available in the laundries and clothes racks available on request, for drying clothes inside.
Lost & Found: Enquiries should be made at Reception for general items, or Pro Shop for golfing items.
Luggage Storage: There is luggage storage available and also storage for golfing equipment. Please contact Reception to make the appropriate arrangements.
Spa Operation: Many of the suites are fitted with a spa bath. To operate, simply ensure the water level is above the jets, and then press the button on top of the bath. Please feel free to utilise the spa gel provided.
Swimming Pool: The swimming pool is solar heated. The operating hours are:
6.30am – 9.00pm during daylight savings
6.30am – 6.00pm non-daylight savings
Please note that the pool is closed over winter months. Children under the age of 12 years must have adult supervision inside the pool fence area at all times. There is strictly NO GLASS allowed in pool area.
- Outside Line(Dial 0)
- Reception, including courtesy bus requests and bistro bookings (Dial 9)
- Pro Shop(Dial 1)
- Focus Well-Being & Fitness Gym(Dial 370)
- Room to room Units 1 to 9—dial 20, then unit number
- Units 10 to 68—dial 2, then unit number
Television: Your television is tuned to all free to air stations. Fox Sports is played on the TV’s in the Club Lounge – you are welcome to request a specific channel with the Bar staff.
Tennis: Please contact Reception regarding use of the tennis court. Bookings are limited to one hour if other guests are waiting to use the court. Tennis racquet hire is available at reception and tennis balls can be purchased at reception. Please observe the following: hours of play from 8.00am – 9.00pm, tennis shoes or runners only and children under 12 must have adult supervision.
Wildlife: Please do not feed the kangaroos, ducks, birds and other wildlife, as they will become a nuisance.